1.1. PowerTeacher Gradebook Install on PC
Step 1: Download PowerTeacher Gradebook
Download the zip file under the Downloads section of this article. If you have issues downloading the zip file you can also login into PowerTeacher and then click on the following link: Download PowerTeacher Gradebook
- Extract the contents of the zip archive by right-clicking on the folder and selecting Extract All. DO NOT double-click on the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder and double click the 'Install Gradebook' icon. Follow the prompts to allow the program to create a shortcut on your desktop.
If you are receiving this error message "Error: Could not locate INF file...." then the zip file was not extracted properly. See extraction steps below if you see that or a similar error message.
3. Right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All
4. Open the extracted folder and click on the 'Install Gradebook' icon
Note: Once downloaded, teachers can launch PowerTeacher Gradebook using the Gradebook shortcut instead of logging into PowerTeacher via a web browser.
Step 2: Launch PowerTeacher Gradebook
- Double-click the Gradebook shortcut to launch PowerTeacher Gradebook.
- Log into PowerTeacher Gradebook with your username and password.